Tuesday, September 3, 2013

When I Ponder & Wonder... about Time...

I look at this blog and realize, that it has been forever since I wrote anything at all (or at least since I actually posted anything that I have started writing) not to mention the fact that I have barely started off this blog in the first place... 
What a shame... 

Truths is: 
Hours go by and they become days... 
Days go by and they become weeks... 
Weeks go by and they become months... 
The summer goes by and fall arrives... 

It makes me WONDER about time...
... in particular about the fact, 
that it's about time that I started wondering again; 
that it's about time that I started pondering again; 
that it's about time that I started writing about my wonder-ponderings;
and that it's about time that I started posting on ths blog again... 
It's about time for me to be back!!!

So here I am: I AM BACK :-) 



PS: I promisse: eventually I will write an actual post about time as I do like to wonder-ponder about time (and eternity) often and a lot... It's actually one of my favorite topics... :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment